Call for proposalsThe Call CIP-EIP-ECO-INNOVATION-2013 will close on 05 September 2013 at 17:00:00, Brussels local time. Proposals received after this deadline will not be evaluated.
Got a great business project that could make Europe greener but don't know how to get it off the ground?
The 2013 Eco-innovation call for proposals may be for you!
The European Commission grants up to 50% co-funding to finance green ideas: the total budget available for the 2013 Call is almost 31.6 Million Euros.
Calls are open to all legal persons...This call is open to all legal persons that are based in eligible countries but the priority will be given to Small- and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs). Clusters of applicants and projects which demonstrate a European added value and have a high potential for market replication are strongly encouraged.
EligibilityAlthough priority will be given to SMEs* and private beneficiaries, the calls for proposals are open to all legal persons located in one of the following countries:
- 27 EU member states
- Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein
- Albania, Croatia, former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Israel, Montenegro, Serbia and Turkey
- Other non-EU countries provided they have the appropriate agreement in force (currently none).
* SMEs are defined as enterprises which employ fewer than 250 persons and which have an annual turnover not exceeding €50 million, or an annual balance sheet not exceeding €43 million.
What will be funded?Calls support Eco-innovative projects in different sectors which aim at the prevention or reduction of environmental impacts or which contribute to the optimal use of resources. However, more specific priorities are being set up considering their important environmental impact and policy priorities of the European Union:
- Materials Recycling
- Sustainable Building Products
- Food and Drink Sector
- Greening businesses
- List of shortlisted projects recommended from Call 2012 [154 KB]
- Results of the call 2012 CIP Eco-innovation [156 KB]
- First overview of the Call 2012 CIP Eco-Innovation [135 KB]
- List of grants awarded by Executive Agency for Competitiveness and Innovation in 2011 (call 2010) [39 KB]
- Analysis of the call for proposals 2011 [37 KB]
- List of selected projects 2011 [198 KB]
- Analysis of the call for proposals 2010 [38 KB]
- List of selected projects 2010 [71 KB]
- Results of the call for proposals 2009 [38 KB]
- List of selected projects 2009 [25 KB]
- List of selected projects 2009-2008 [77 KB]
- Results of the call for proposals 2008 [198 KB]